Vacant Position: Accounting Supervisor
Description: The Accounting Supervisor ensures processed disbursements vouchers are done accurately by reviewing the contracts and three way matching process are observed, and also he/she is responsible for performing all functions related to preparation of accounts reconciliations and compare general ledger account balances to underlying source/transaction systems, sub-ledger or other source of documentation and the identification of reconciling differences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure processed disbursements vouchers are done accurately by reviewing the contracts and three way matching process are observe.
- Responsible for performing all functions related to preparation of accounts reconciliations and compare general ledger account balances to underlying source/transaction systems, sub-ledger or other source of documentation and the identification of reconciling differences.
- Accountable for accurate and timely balance sheet account reconciliations with reconciling items. Should there be any, engage and work together with unit/person in charge. Always recommend measures to keep the account clean and updated.
- Complete Balance Sheet reconciliations accurately within the prescribed timeline.
- Simplify format for easy understanding of users.
- Ensure that reconciliation contains accurate and relevant support for the balances being reconciled including proposed resolution.
- Proactively assess reconciling issues to determine if they are a result of control deficiencies.
- Contribute and actively participate in internal and external audit reviews. Execute follow-up action items and internal control recommendations.
- Participate in projects relating to finance system, policies and cross functional concerns.
- Proactively manage the prepayments and accruals accounting process and reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly close process, which includes preparing and recording journal entries
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Establish and maintain harmonious and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Graduate of Accountancy or Finance related university degree (Master or Bachelor)
- A recognised accountancy qualification and member of good standing is an advantage
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experienced Finance Professional wishing to take the next step up. One (1) or more years’ finance and accounting experience, ideally with years in working within the same industry and commercial/industry out of practice
- Experience in dealing with financial compliance matters is an advantage. High level proficiency in using Microsoft Office Software with focus on Excel and other business management software (ERP)
Interested applicants may send their CV/resumes to email@example.com or bring it to our office at 77 Modemar Bldg. Grove Lopez Ave. Batong Malake, Los Baños, Laguna