- Contest is open to ALL Junior and Senior High School Students currently enrolled in schools within Los Baños, Bay, Calauan, Victoria (San Benito and Masapang only) and Nagcarlan (Brgy. Wakat, Manaol, Maravilla, and Buenavista only), Laguna. Each school is allowed TWO (2) ENTRIES only. Employees of LARC and LWD, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest.
- The theme for this year’s contest is “(Importance of Water in Times of Health Crisis)”
- The video should have the following specifications
- Size limit
- Video type
- Duration: minimum of one (1) minute and maximum of two (2) minutes
- Resolution: at least 720p (1280×720), optimally 1080H; 25fps frame rate
- Orientation: Landscape
- Subtitle on – English/Filipino
- The video entry should be the ORIGINAL creation of the contestant and not published previously nor entered in prior contests. In accordance with copyright laws, music used in an entry must be original, or in the public domain (ask permission from the composer, if applicable).
- Display of LARC brand and logo is highly encouraged. However, brands of foods/beverages/any merchandise to be used in the video is discouraged.
- Registration form (in pdf) should be submitted together with the link of the entry video uploaded privately on YouTube. Make sure the video is shared and accessible to larc’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow and like all our social media accounts
- Entries should be submitted to LARC on or before November 5, 2021, 4:00 p.m., Submit entries to: email@example.com
- All entries are subject to initial screening. LARC shall notify the qualified entries through e-mail and phone call. Unqualified entries will also be informed by LARC. LARC shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Shortlisted entries will be uploaded to LARC’s YouTube Channel and Facebook Page on November 10, 2021 for public viewing and voting. Overall social media engagement shall be based on the total number of Facebook and YouTube likes/reactions, views, and shares. Public voting will close on December 3, 2021 4:00 p.m.
- The entry with the most number of social media engagement will have additional point score in the criteria and receive a special award.
- Decision of the judges shall be final and irrevocable.
- All entries shall be considered property of LARC.
- Winners will be announced on LARC’s 6th Anniversary – December 7, 2021
- The criteria for judging the top 12 entries are:
Creativity and originality 30%
Relevance to the theme 30%
Technical Quality 30%
Social Media Engagement 10%
- The prizes are:
Champion – P 15,000 and certificate of recognition
1st Runner-up – P 10,000 and certificate of recognition
2nd Runner-up – P 5,000 and certificate of recognition
Consolation Prize (4th and 5th place) – P 1500 each
Most liked entry – P 2500
All entries will be given Certificates of Participation
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES:
|November 5, 2021 (Friday)||Deadline of submission of entries and registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|November 10, 2021, (Friday) 5:00 p.m.||Announcement and uploading of top entries on LARC’s FB page (Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation-LARC)|
|November 10, 2021 (Wednesday) to December 3, 2021 (Friday; 4:00 pm)||Video public viewing and voting|
|December 7, 2021, (Tuesday)||Announcement of winners on LARC’s Facebook page (Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation-LARC)|