- Contest is open to ALL Junior and Senior High School Students currently enrolled in schools within Los Baños, Bay, Calauan, Victoria (San Benito and Masapang only) and Nagcarlan (Brgy. Wakat, Manaol, Maravilla, and Banca Banca only), Laguna. Employees of LARC and LWD, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the contest.
- The theme for this year’s contest is “Increasing Access to Water for Public Health”
- The video should have the following specifications
- Video type: mp4, mov, mpg
- Duration: minimum of thirty (30) seconds and maximum of one (1) minute
- Resolution: at least 720p (1280×720), 25fps frame rate
- Orientation: Landscape
- The video entry should be the ORIGINAL creation of the contestant and not published previously nor entered in prior contests. In accordance with copyright laws, music used in an entry must be original, or in the public domain (ask permission from the composer, if applicable).
- Display of brands of foods/beverages/any merchandise to be used in the video is discouraged.
- Registration form (in pdf) should be submitted together with the link to the entry video uploaded privately on Google Drive. Make sure the video is shared and accessible to LARC’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow and like all our social media accounts
- Entries should be submitted to LARC on or before November 7, 2022, 4:00 p.m., Submit entries to: email@example.com
- All entries are subject to initial screening. LARC shall notify the qualified entries through e-mail and phone calls. LARC shall determine entry eligibility at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Shortlisted entries will be uploaded to LARC’s YouTube Channel and Facebook Page on November 9, 2022, for public viewing and voting. Overall social media engagement shall be based on the total number of Facebook and YouTube likes/reactions, views, and shares. Public voting will close on December 2, 2022 4:00 p.m.
- The entry with the most number of social media engagements will have an additional point score in the criteria and receive a special award.
1. Decision of the judges shall be final and irrevocable.
- All entries shall be considered property of LARC.
- Winners will be announced on LARC’s Anniversary – December 7, 2022
1. The criteria for judging the top entries are:
Creativity and originality 30%
Relevance to the theme 30%
Technical Quality 30%
Social Media Engagement 10%
- The prizes are:
5 winners P5,000
5 winners P1,000
Most liked entry P 3,000
All entries will be given Certificates of Participation
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES:
|November 7, 2022, (Monday) 4:00pm||Deadline of submission of entries and registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|November 9, 2022, (Wednesday)||Announcement and uploading of top entries on LARC’s FB page (Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation-LARC)|
|November 9, 2022 (Wednesday) to December 2, 2022 (Friday; 4:00 pm)||Video public viewing and voting|
|December 7, 2022, (Wednesday)||Announcement of winners on LARC’s Facebook page (Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation-LARC)|