- Contest is open to ALL facebook followers of LARC Facebook page. LARC and LWD Officials and employees, immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to join.
- The contest duration is from March 12, 2021 to April 05, 2021.
- Take an “instagrammable” photo telling your stories, experiences, and practices on valuing water in your life.
- The photo entry must be the participant’s original photo and not published previously nor entered in prior contests.
- Include a 1-2 sentence photo caption. It must be the participant’s original idea and must also convey the theme of the contest. Texts may be in English or Filipino and must be consistent with the language chosen to be used.
- Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- LARC shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The poster entry should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject (WWD2021_Water2Me Photo Contest_Surname) from March 12, 2021 until March 21, 2020. INCLUDE NAME, AGE, COMPLETE ADDRESS and CONTACT NUMBER.
- On March 22, 2020 the top 10 entries will be chosen by a set of judges especially handpicked by LARC and will be uploaded at 9:00 a.m. on LARC’s official Facebook page – Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation – LARC.
- Liking of entries on LARC’s FB page will be on March 22-April 5, 2021 (3pm).
- The top 3 participants with the most number of reactions (like, care, heart) will win two thousand five hundred pesos (Php 2,500) + Certificate of Recognition + LARC souvenir. Winners will be announced on April 6, 2021 (3pm) on LARC FB page.
- All submitted entries shall become the property of LARC.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES: