Water Application

Only the applicant or the person (18 y/o above) authorized in the Special Power of Attorney (SPA) will be recognized to sign the MOA. Moreso, once the authorized person has affixed his/her signature it is assumed that he/she is fully aware of the responsibilities and has fully understood all the provisions of the MOA.


The applicant can (1) agree to pay for the service line going to his/her house or (2) the applicant must pay all the pending arrears at LARC.

Water Meter

Meter damages include broken meter, burn on meter, broken meter glass, disconnected lines immediately after/before the meter, stolen meter etc.

The registered customer or the actual user (in case of tenants) shall pay for all the fees.

The customer can protect his/her meter by placing a metal meter cage provided that it does not in any way deter the meter from functioning properly and it can still be read by the meter reader.

Monthly Water Bill

If the consumption is 0-10 cubic meters, LARC automatically bills its concessionaires the minimum water consumption of 10 cubic meters.

The penalty charge is 10% of total water bill

The water bill may be paid at LARC Offices or thru the accredited payment centers and banks listed below:

Payment centers accept cash payment only and accredited banks accept cash and check payments. Moreso, current water bill and water bill that is 15 days past its due date are accepted except at Plan Bank.

The customer can call LARC Customer service at (049) 536-0331 / (02) 536-0127 / (02) 568-4271 / 0998-585-3723 or visit LARC Offices to get information about his/her water bill.

Water Service Reconnection

Before the service line can be reconnected, the customer must pay the following: (1) unpaid water bill, (2) latest water consumption from reading date to date of disconnection (3) reconnection fee, and (4) remaining balance in the installation fee, materials, and other fees if any.

Water Service Line Repair and Maintenance

If the damage/leak is from the tapping point up to the tail piece, the LARC maintenance team has the authority to repair and obtain materials for the said damage/leak. If the damage/leak is from the check valve up to the gate valve, the LARC maintenance team has the authority to repair, however, the materials needed for the repair will be shouldered by the customer. BUT if the damage/leak is AFTER the gate valve going inside the house, any private plumber authorized by the customer can repair the damage/leak.

If another party or the customer repairs the damage/leak in a meter, a penalty of Php 2,240 will be paid by the customer to LARC.

No. LARC does not encourage its employees to repair in-house leaks and leaks after the meter.

For damaged meter, you may contact LARC Customer Care Service at (049) 536 0127 or 0331 from Monday to Friday; 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can also send a Facebook message at LARC’s Official Facebook page – Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation-LARC.

A concessionaire can close the gate valve to stop the supply of water in the line. In emergency cases, one can adjust the lockwing to achieve the same result. Thus, make sure that your gate valve is functioning through regular inspection or checking.

Installation of the Service Line Connection

A right-of-way is the legal right, established by usage or grant, to pass along a specific route through grounds or property belonging to another. In the case of LARC, a right-of-way is the legal right given by the local government to dig, excavate cement or road owned by the government to bury across the other side of the road a water line provided that the said water line will be restored.

One can obtain a right-of-way in the local government office or in the barangay office where his/her house/establishment is located.

The right-of-way is one of the requirements before a concessionaire can pay the installation fee, if any of the requirements have not been complied with by the concessionaire, he/she cannot proceed with his new water permit application.

Inspection of Water Service Line

First, LARC has the right to inspect where the water being supplied by LARC is being used by the Customer. Second, to ensure that the water is being used by only one household, unless the line was classified as commercial and third, to check where the Customer gets its water supply, if the water line of the house or establishment has long been cut-off.

A booster pump increases the pressure of the water in a household or an establishment. Installation of a booster pump without securing clearance/approval from LARC may affect the water supply in the nearby areas.


This is strictly prohibited since tampering, repair, or use or installing other devices without permission shall be sufficient cause for the disconnection of the water service.

This can happen due to shackle lock malfunction. This should be reported immediately to the LARC office to avoid penalty charges and for LARC to do the necessary repair.

It is not recommended for an applicant to install a water line without the inspector’s permission or visit..

A statement of account indicating the remaining balance will be received by the concessionaire and water supply may be disconnected if the amount is not settled on the due date.

The owner has two (2) options: (1) transfer the water meter to the buyer or (2) request for the transfer of the water meter to his new house, provided, that it is within LARC’s service coverage and water main line is available.