The Reconnection/Disconnection Personnel will monitor the accounts receivable of customers.
- Executes disconnection and/or reconnection orders of service lines within the meter stand.
- Conducts follow up and coordinates with customers with regards to payment of arrearages.
- Conducts meter reading of inactive services
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- At least 2 years in College
- 2 years of relevant experience
- 8 hours relevant training (preferably)
- Driving (required)