Duties & Responsibilities
- The driver shall strictly observe Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the Land Transportation Office (LTO).
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicle always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- The driver shall be responsible for the trip tickets and checklist or routine check-up of the vehicles but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights and tire condition and the like.
- During the waiting time either inside or outside of the company’s premises, the driver shall always stop the engine and electric power of assigned vehicles to save consumption of fuels.
- The driver shall endeavor to give attention of the client or its passenger whenever or wherever and must always be at sight of the clients.
- Sleeping inside the Client vehicles is strictly not allowed.
- Driver shall always drive the client vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident. Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall and consequently be a cause of termination.
- The driver shall at all-time park the vehicles at the designated parking area.
- It is sole responsibility of the driver to monitor expiration and renewal of his driver’s license without causing any inconvenience to the client or the company scheduled.
- In case of vehicles damages, participation fee shall be for the account of the driver if found said damages was due to driver’s negligence.
- At least high school graduate
- With at 5 year of experience in the related field
- With professional driver’s license is a must
- Basic knowledge in car maintenance
- Willing to render overtime
- Familiar with Routes Around CALABARZON and NCR
- Submissive and Trustworthy