Brief Description: An Encoder/ Office clerk will perform clerical work (e.g. encoding, typing, record keeping, filing, photocopying and other errands) assigned by the immediate superior.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs clerical work (e.g. encoding, typing, record keeping, filing, photocopying and other errands) assigned by the immediate superior
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Take minutes of meetings
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Maintain contact lists
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- At least college graduate of any Business course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position