Description: The Meter Readerreads water meters and reports all leakages, stuck or defective meters and services for reclassification
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads water meters and reports all leakages, stuck or defective meters, services for reclassification etc.
- Delivers water bills.
- Distribute notices/delivers demand letters/legal letters, billing adjustments/ statement of accounts/letters to customers
- Attends to customers’ queries /requests
- Assigns account number to new connection and/or conduct rezoning activities
- Prepares Monthly Accomplishment Report.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years in College
- 2 years of relevant experience
- 8 hours relevant training (preferably)
- Driving (an advantage)