The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor will handle the Supervision and monitoring of all maintenance works including pump and motor, generator sets and other plant facilities.
- Licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- 1 year of relevant experience
- With at least 40 hours of relevant trainings
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- With relevant technical knowledge
- Preferably with Driver’s License
Skills and Competency Requirements
- Can perform electrical, mechanical and controls troubleshooting
- With good understanding of preventive maintenance
- Can prepare technical plans using CAD
- Knowledge in Philippine Electrical Code
- Knowledge in pumps, motors, and controls
- Knowledge in generator set
- Supervision and monitoring of all maintenance works including pump and motor, generator sets and other plant facilities
- Supervision and monitoring of Water Network Operations and Maintenance staffs.
- Prepares and submits accomplishment reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual) of preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance completed on all plant, storage facilities and other equipment.
- Responds to pump, motor, storage facilities and other plant facilities breakdowns
- Prepares and reviews existing and proposed standard operating procedure of preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance of pump, motor, storage facilities and other plant facilities
- Control and monitoring of stocks, supplies and equipment.
- Preparation of Annual Procurement Plan and CAPEX of Water Network Operations and Maintenance Section
- Confers with the Water Supply Operations Manager to keep him/her updated of the key issues