- The contest is open to all LARC customers 18 yrs old and above, from Los Banos, Bay, Calauan, Victoria and Nagcarlan who like and follow, as of posting, the Contest on LARC’s FB page.
- LARC and LWD officials, employees, and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) members are not eligible to participate.
- The contest is open from March 8, 2022 (3pm) to March 21, 2022 (12pm).
- In time for the contest, LARC will be launching a video “Ang Tunay na Halaga ng Tubig,” and the question based on the video will be asked: “Base sa iyong pinanuod na video, ano ang isang halimbawa ng pangangailangan upang makarating ang supply ng tubig sa inyong tahanan?”
- Participants can either answer in English or Tagalog.
- Answers should be posted in the comment section of LARC’s video post on Facebook including the hashtag #LARCWWD2022, only one comment per FB user is allowed. For multiple comments of a user, only the first comment will be considered.
- Winners will be chosen electronically using FB’s third-party application Random Comment Picker. LARC shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. However, proof of payment of his/her LARC water bill for February 2022 is required for a participant to be able claim his or her prize.
- Winners will be announced on LARC’s official Facebook page – Laguna Water District Aquatech Resources Corporation on March 22, 2022 (12pm).
- Ten (10) lucky participants will get a chance to win Php1,000 Gcash Prize.
- For claiming of prizes, kindly send a copy of your latest LARC bill.
- Php1,000 Gcash Prize
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES: